Monday, July 23, 2012

New Mantra, Curse and Summoning


 INTRO!!!

The times I have with you
Is very horror
To reach out to your soul
Then I'll  know
You'll be dead
We are the truth the triumph ov fire
We are the world
The true triumph ov fire

TRIUMPH OV FIRE                                 

Suasana suram membangkitkan resah
Bermula kisah jiwa yang hitam                   
Melihat ke arah kehancuran suci
Memberi harapan yang tinggi                                 
Tinggalkan harapan dan kepercayaan
Bersama aku, menhancurkan ketenangan
Hitam yang benar..benar!!!
Inilah yang membawa kebenaran!!!
With the power
Ov the pentagram
I stood in the circle
Ov evil and darkness
With the power
Ov the pentagram
Summoned by the secrets
Of holy crime
Triumph Ov Fire 
Our World
Triumph Ov Fire
With Blood I stand
One by one
Ten by ten
Creating signs ov arrival
Greet with agony
Satan!!!
Summon you
And be my side!!!
It's time we stand
In the name ov 'triumph'






1 comment: