Monday, July 23, 2012

THE STORY OV YOUR ROSE




THE STORY OV YOUR ROSE LYRICS

rose you threw from your head
now grown into a plant next to my bed
it has left many beautiful roses to see
but only the thorns belongs to me

even in the darkness i gave them the subshine
so they could live my life line
you see all those roses are only red
cos i gave them the life with my
fucking blood

you only see the beauty ov the rose show
but pain behind no one knows
every rose is nothing but a piece ov my heart
that has died and given your rose a new start

these rose not grown to kep in your head
i want these rose om my grave when im died
so i can feel you are always close to me
living in heart even when my sold is set free

you are the ones
whom in my life
i would always miss im leaving behind your rose
if you dont still understand
this is all about
the story ov your rose

No comments:

Post a Comment